Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gainfully employed




This week Brian's quest for a job ended when he was finally able to beat the mob of students looking for a job.  He took an early morning janitorial position.  It's from 5:00-8:30am. It's super early, but on the bright side I will be able to see him evenings.  
Teaching is still going well.  On Thursday every class in our school got 3 new mac computers.  They are very nice, but unfortunately we had to give up all of our old computers so I no longer have enough to do centers at the computers. I also started my ESL endorsement class on Wednesday.  Every Wednesday this year I will have this class after school.  At least I'll be going with some other teachers from my school so we can stick it out together.
I finally got around to taking a few pictures of my classroom.  It's still a work in progress, but it's more decorated than my room last year.  

No comments: