Sunday, December 13, 2009

Seriously?!


Yesterday Brian and I were heading out to do some shopping. I was standing by the door waiting to lock it because Brian had the keys. He tried to toss them to me and missed. I thought that the worst that could happen is that they end up in the slushy snow. I was wrong the worse thing that could happen was that they end up on the roof. I guess he didn't realize how light they were. They soared right over my head and onto the roof. The only solution we could come up with is to get a broom and try to push them off. After about 6 attempts, we finally heard the clink of the keys as they hit the ground. Now every time I see the roof I laugh.


We only have one more week left before Christmas Break. For Brian that means finals, for me that means hyper/excited kids. We are both looking forward to relaxing over the break.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Gotta love all of the fun times. Hopefully all has gone well for both of you this week! We love you!