Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mad about stripes

This weekend I got the urge to do some sewing. While Brian was at his EMT class I went and got some fabric. I was unsure exactly what I wanted to make, but when I saw this zebra print fabric, I knew I wanted to make a purse (because every girl needs a zebra bag, right Kirstie? :). I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out (not bad for my first purse). I even had fun playing with the different stitches my machine does (see first picture). Now I need to decide what my next project will be.







4 comments:

Ami said...

Kelli! I need to tell you how impressed I am right now. I think this is amazing!! It looks fabulous.

Susan said...

I love your new bag. I love making purses and bags. It is so much fun! I agree that that fabric does just scream purse. Good job!

weston and kirstie said...

That's right we all need a zebra print purse!! It's so cute, you did a great job!

jessica said...

sweet! that is awesome!