Just last week at this time I was basking in the warmth and sunshine that Phoenix, Arizona provides. I hadn't been there since Brian and I moved from Mesa in june of 2008. It was nice to go back and see things that looked familiar, however, I would probably get lost there now. The best part about my trip was that it was a reunion with 3 of my best friends. We get together every year since we're all spread out. We had such a fun time, taking pictures, getting pedicures, watching movies, eating good food, and most of all, just hanging out, talking. It was so nice to catch up with them. I wish we all lived closer together so we could see other more often. I've been back for a week, but it seems like forever ago.
Most of these awesome pictures were taken by my "roommate" Tiffany, who is a photographer.


It was an irresistible event.
funny faces
The Fabulous Four!
I'm here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment