Sunday, August 15, 2010

The big news



The big news from this week, that most of you probably already know, is that we are having a girl!!! I am so excited because now I can actually buy the cute girl outfits I see in the stores.

The pic below is a closeup. You can see her yes, nose, mouth, and even fingernails!
This week I also had 2 days of training for the new math program I will be teaching. I will be going into school everyday this week to get things ready in my classroom. Teachers start back on Friday. My summer is practically over.
In other news, I learned Brian can pick a lock using a bobby pin and screwdriver. This discovery came when we somehow locked the lower lock of our house (the one we don't have a key for). After realizing that every single window and door were locked we knew we were in trouble. To make matters worse, our landlady is out of town for 2 weeks, so we couldn't get the key from her. Then Brian decided to try picking the lock with the one bobby pin I had in my hair. 20 minutes later he finally did it. We were able to get into our house!

2 comments:

Jen, Dave, Reagan and Matthew said...

That's impressive. Good job Brian. I don't know if Dave could do that. We will only know if we are in that kind of situation.

Susan said...

Congrats on the baby girl and the lock picking! We are excited for Lindy to have a cousin her age.