
We blessed Brinley on March 6th. We were very grateful that my parents, brother Weston, sister-in-law Kirstie, and Grandma were able to come down for the occasion. Brinley wore my blessing dress that was made by my Mom. Her shoes were a gift from her Grandma Jones. She looked so beautiful, as always. Amazingly she was really good for the blessing. She woke up right as it started and she just stared at Brian during her blessing. It was such a great day. I'm so glad that Brian was able to bless her.
On a side note, we finally got a new car. We traded in my car, that I bought when I was a junior in high school. It was starting to fall apart and die. We decided it was time for a more reliable one. We got a 2001 Toyota Camry. I'm so excited to have a new car, it's been a long time coming.
1 comment:
I wish that we could have been there too. I am thankful that so many of your family were able to be there with you. I love her little dress, what a fun memory to share. It is nice to have a new car. I want to see a picture, please.
Post a Comment