Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Autumn is here!!

Ever since I was a little girl I have loved fall. It is my favorite season. I absolutely love it when the trees are on fire in reds,yellows, and oranges. We took a drive up the canyon to enjoy nature during this beautiful time of year. I loved driving through the colored trees and just smelling fall.  During our drive we saw three little deer. We stopped the car right next to them and they stayed put just staring at us for a while.
After driving around for a little bit, we finally found a spot we could stop and walk around. Brinley loved being outside. She stopped and pointed out about every rock we passed. On our way down the canyon we passed a park so we stopped to let Brinley swing. They didn't have baby swings so she sat on a regular swing all by herself for the first time. She did really well. She held onto the chain tightly while we gently pushed her.
I just love the colors in these pictures! The best part of these pictures though, is that we actually caught some of Brinley's elusive smile.












1 comment:

cobra1955 said...

She is so cute. And Kelli, you are so photogenic. Keep on posting!!!!