My sweet little boy is growing way too fast. Here are some pictures of him from February at 8 months old. He has his 2 bottom teeth that we were finally able to get a picture of. It is strange how different children are. Brinley didn't get teeth until about 1 year old. They were also her top canines, so she looked like a cute little vampire. William got his bottoms first at only 7 months. The top ones were cutting as soon as the bottom were out. He really liked cuddling and chewing on carrots during this intense teething. He ended up cutting four teeth within a week, poor boy.
Luckily all that teething didn't keep him cranky for long. He still had some smiles for us.
One day I looked up to see that Will had pulled himself up to standing, all on his own. This is the first time he had done it. As you can see, he is very pleased with himself.
2 comments:
Wow! He's growing so fast. I can't believe he's almost 10 months now! Guess you better get another blog up. :) Carrots work, huh? You're not scared they will bite them and stuff? I'm just wanting to be prepared... :)
Wow! He's growing so fast. I can't believe he's almost 10 months now! Guess you better get another blog up. :) Carrots work, huh? You're not scared they will bite them and stuff? I'm just wanting to be prepared... :)
Post a Comment