Sunday, August 23, 2009

My first week of school

This week I went back to school, but this time as a 2nd grade teacher.  The kids came back on Wednesday.  It's been fun.  They are so cute and for the most part eager to learn.  It is so exhausting, however.  They require a lot more attention than 5th graders did, but I'm still enjoying it.  I have 24 students and I hope it stays that way, it is such a nice round number to be able to split into groups, etc.  
We've also been looking for a new apartment.  The one we are in is just too small, we are outgrowing it.  We found a whole house for rent, for about the same price that we're paying now.  It has 2 bedrooms and a loft that could also be used for a guest bedroom.  We will probably be moving in 3 weeks.  We don't look forward to moving all of the stuff we've accumulated since we've been married, but we can't wait to have  more room and a house all to ourselves!

No comments: