Today marks one year of marriage for Brian and I. It has been a wonderful year of changes and adjustments. To celebrate this milestone, Brian and I took a little trip to Cincinnati together. We went to the aquarium on Thursday, because it was too rainy for the zoo. We were able to see sharks that we had never seen before, Shark Rays. They literally looked like they were half sting ray and half shark. They also had two dorsal fins, it was pretty scary looking. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them.
Then we stayed overnight in a nice hotel. The next morning we were planning on going to the zoo. We were on our way there when we saw a sign for King's Island (an amusement park). At this point we decided to change our plans and go there instead. It was a lot of fun. We rode several crazy roller-coasters. One of them even had us recline on our backs and then the ride tipped us so we were facing the ground. It was basically like we were flying crazily over the ground. I managed to make it through the day without getting really sick (with the help of dramamine). After the park's newest, fastest, and highest roller-coaster, however, I couldn't ride anymore coasters. I had reached my limit. Brian however, rode it one more time because it was so cool.
We had a great time at King's Island and are glad we decided to do that instead of the zoo.
After a long, fun day at the amusement park, we met David and Betsy, Brian's brother and sister-in-law for dinner at Montgomery Inn. It's a nice restaurant that serves World-famous ribs. It was very delicious. It was a good ending to a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment