I have today and tomorrow off for Fall break and I decided I was in the mood to try some craft projects. My friend told me about a blog that has a bunch of ideas for crafts so I went on and found the directions to cover shoes to make them super cute. Then, since I was in the crafty mood, I decided to make my own bathroom mirror. I have been trying to find a stand mirror for the bathroom so I can sit in there to do my makeup. They are about $30 and I didn't want to pay that so I came up with this idea of buying a piece of mirror and then putting it in a frame. I found a really cheap graduation frame for $3 and it was a good quality frame. I covered the frame and voila, a cute mirror. Then because I had extra fabric from my shoes, I decided to cover one of my headbands to match. It turned out super cute.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Getting Crafty
I have today and tomorrow off for Fall break and I decided I was in the mood to try some craft projects. My friend told me about a blog that has a bunch of ideas for crafts so I went on and found the directions to cover shoes to make them super cute. Then, since I was in the crafty mood, I decided to make my own bathroom mirror. I have been trying to find a stand mirror for the bathroom so I can sit in there to do my makeup. They are about $30 and I didn't want to pay that so I came up with this idea of buying a piece of mirror and then putting it in a frame. I found a really cheap graduation frame for $3 and it was a good quality frame. I covered the frame and voila, a cute mirror. Then because I had extra fabric from my shoes, I decided to cover one of my headbands to match. It turned out super cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree it did turn out super cute. I love the fabric you chose for the headband and shoes!
Post a Comment