This week we took our 2nd graders on a field trip to Hee Haw farms. It was really fun for them and me. There was a corn maze, pumpkin patch, hay ride, etc. We had the perfect weather, and enough adult chaperones to make it enjoyable for the teachers. It was the perfect outing for a beautiful fall day.
Brian is still working away at school. It's been a tough semester, but he is doing well.
This weekend we decided we needed to do some work out in our yard. We have a flower bed/garden going around the front of our house. It is terribly overgrown with massive weeds. Apparently the previous tenants didn't feel the need to pull up weeds, or do anything to the flower bed. We were only able to spend about 30 minutes working on it, but hopefully after next weekend we will have it cleared out. We are enjoying having our own yard. :)
2 comments:
I love fall too. I can't wait to see what you do with the flower bed, it really is nice to have something to work with. I really don't miss scraping my windows. Hopefully it won't be too bad this winter.
I love the shoes!!! How long did it take you? Be honest now.....
Post a Comment