I can't believe Brinley is almost 2 weeks old. Time is a weird thing. In some ways it seems to have flown by. It also seems like forever ago that I was checking into the hospital. It was really nice having my mom here to help out last week.
I haven't had much sleep, but I think she is starting to get on a better night-time schedule. I actually get 2 hour stretches of sleep most nights. Of course Brinley is getting cuter everyday. Sometimes I just can't stop looking at her and the cute faces she makes.
2 comments:
We wish we could just watch her faces. Love you guys and can't wait to see you all and especially the new addition. Giver hugs and kisses from grandpa and grandma Carling.
I can't wait to meet this little cutie.
Wait until she turns 18! Your head will spin in wondering where the years have gone. Enjoy every second of it. (even the sleepless nights) It will all be over, all too quickly.
Post a Comment