After much anticipation and preparation, we have finally welcomed into our home our beautiful daughter, Brinley Ann. After 3 sleepless nights full of painful, "irregular" contractions, I knew I couldn't do another night of them. At about midnight Wednesday/Thursday I told Brian we needed to go to the hospital, half expecting to be sent back home anyway. They kept me an hour and saw that i was making progress, so they decided to admit me. About 14 hours later Brinley was finally born.
From the first time we saw her we loved her and thought she was/is the most beautiful, perfect baby on the planet. She was 7 lbs 2 oz. and 19 inches long. She was born on Thursday, December 30, 2010 at 4:36 pm.
We have her home now and can't believe the changes we see in her everyday. She just keeps getting cuter and cuter, even if she doesn't understand that night-time is for sleeping.
6 comments:
Congrats Kelli. She is beautiful!
Love the peeking out of the blanket. She's a cutie-pie. :o) Glad you made it! Congratulations!
She is so beautiful! Really! Congratulations. You must be so happy.
I love that last picture of her! She has such pretty cheeks. Yey! Brinley!
Love these photos! What fun to be enjoying her at home. Hopefully she starts getting days and nights back on track for you. Love you!
Congratulations Kelli! How fun!! I will have to try to come visit the next time I'm in Utah.
Post a Comment