Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's been a year?!

While we were in Indiana we celebrated Brinley's first birthday. I made panda cupcakes and we invited many of Brian's siblings that live in the area to come to his mom's for her party. We had a nice dinner, cupcakes, and fireworks. Brian's almost 99 year old grandfather was even able to come for the occasion. Brinley really enjoyed her cupcake, or should I say cupcakes, Brian gave her 2. Although most of them ended up on the floor.
She had a hard time focusing on unwrapping her presents with so much going on around her;but after a few prompts she unwrapped a couple new outfits from her aunts and uncles and a fun animal toy/puzzle. Yay!







It's hard to believe that it has already been a year. She has grown so much from the little 7 pound 2 ounce baby that first came into our lives. It's so exciting to watch her grow and learn. It's been an amazing year.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

happy birthday brinley!! Really, a year? Weren't we JUST pregnant like 3 months ago?? Oh wait...I am preggers...miss ya kelly!