Sunday, March 25, 2012

Meeting Dylan

 With the weather warming up, we are going outside a lot more. Brinley loves being outside. She loves to walk around outside,as well as go on walks in her stroller. It's so nice being able to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine.




My brother and sister-in-law had their baby about two weeks ago so last Monday Brinley and I went to visit them for a few days. It was so nice being able to hold such a new little baby. Brinley doesn't really like to cuddle, so I enjoyed cuddling with Dylan. Brinley was really cute with him. She wanted to hold him whenever she saw me with him. It was such a nice trip, I only wish Brian could have come as well. Unfortunately, he had to stay for his MCAT class.
 She is holding him just like she holds her dolls.
 I made this tiger hat because my brother loves tigers. So therefore, Dylan must love tigers. Such a cute little guy.

No comments: