Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sew cute!

My daughter is the cutest little girl. I know most moms say this about their daughters, but I think I'm right:) Even when she isn't smiling, she looks so cute. She hasn't figured out that she's supposed to smile when she sees a camera. She's the perfect inspiration for me to sew. I always want to make her something. Here's my latest creation, once again, created without a pattern (I find that so much easier). I've been wanting a denim dress like this for her for awhile,but the one I wanted was pricey. So rather than fork out the $40, which wasn't going to happen, I decided to create my own version of it. The pink sweater was made by her great-grandma.





3 comments:

weston and kirstie said...

I have the cutest niece ever!!!!

Susan said...

She is adorable and so is that dress. Good Job!

Jackie said...

so cute! Sofia needs one too. SOfia needs a mom who can sew like you!