Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hogle Zoo

Our computer has been out of commission so I have quite a bit to catch up on now that we have it back.   The end of June we took Brinley to the zoo. It was her first time at the zoo so we were excited to see how she would react to the animals. She seemed to enjoy seeing the animals. The zoo has a carousel so we decided to take Brinley on it. With my aversion of going in circles, I volunteered to take pictures while Brian took her on the ride. She refused to sit on the animal by herself, so Brian had to sit behind her. She showed no emotion during the ride, so it was hard to tell if she was enjoying herself. However, when the ride ended she wanted to do it again, so I guess she liked it. I look forward to taking her to another zoo in the future. I think it will be even more fun when she starts to recognize the animals she is seeing.






No comments: