I am trying to do the kids' room with a Peter Pan theme, so my SIL Kirstie made this for me!
I just love how cute she is in this picture.
She loved bringing all of the gifts over to me. This one was a little on the big side for her :)
I just love this amazing cake Heather made for the occasion. It was so cute.
These were a couple of the onesies that were decorated for William. Done by Kryston and my friend Nicole. They turned out very cute.
Cousin Ashley, Grandma, and Kryston being entertained my Brinley.
The great decorations and food. Thanks again Cami, everything was wonderful.
I now have everything ready. The only thing missing is the little baby,who should be making his appearance in the next few weeks! I can't wait.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry I missed it :( It looked like lots of fun!
Post a Comment