Sunday, July 28, 2013

Photo Bomb

I don't really have any events to post about, but I do have some pictures of the last wonderful month since our family has grown.

The first two are from his newborn "photo shoot" at home when he was less than a week old.


 This beautiful shot was taken at the horse parade Brian, Aunt Amy, and Uncle Brandon took her too. I love that it is a natural smile, not her cheesy fake one.


 Unintentional matching outfits:

Finally holding William, still not sure about it.
 Playing in the rain:
 William with Daddy
 Cute kids together:


 Cute shots of William. about 1 month old
 Cute smile


 William, impromptu photo shoot. He made some great expressions. 5.5 weeks old


 This one cracks me up. I think it's my favorite. It's like he's saying, "What are you looking at."
I had to include this pic because it shows the cute "Toms" shoes I made him. 
 Cute big sister enjoying a bowl of yogurt, her favorite treat.


No comments: