Last weekend my parents came down to visit us for the weekend. They came down Friday afternoon and then we all went down to Manti, Utah for the Mormon Miracle Pageant. I hadn't been since I was a kid, so it was kind of like seeing it for the first time. It was pretty nice, however we kind of felt that the audio was a little outdated. We finally returned home from that at about 1:30 in the morning. I don't remember much of the drive back because I was asleep in the back seat. On Saturday we went shopping at various stores and went out to lunch . It was a nice day. After dinner that night, we took my parents up to Bridal Veil Falls. The weather was great so it was nice walking the path to get there. We were able to get some great shots, including some of Brian climbing to the top of the falls.
It was a great weekend with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment