Brian has been wanting to go down to Moab and Arches National Park since we've lived here. This year was finally the year. As an early birthday trip we went for the day. It's about 3 hours away, so that means a 6 hour car ride, roundtrip. It was worth it. The scenery was beautiful, and the weather was perfect. We went on a 3 mile roundtrip hike up to Delicate Arch, the famous arch on the Utah license plates. Brian carried Brinley in a backpack carrier, that she called comfy and cozy, while I carried William :) She did so great, she even fell asleep in the carrier. It was tough, there were times I wasn't sure I would make it, but I did! Not bad for a 7 month pregnant woman.
Brinley's favorite part about the hike was the chipmunk that kept coming up, looking for food.
This last week we also switched Brinley to a big girl toddler bed. We wanted to get her used to it before the baby comes. She has been doing great. She doesn't really take naps in it:( but she stays in it for bedtime and has been sleeping through the night!
1 comment:
Cool pictures!
Post a Comment